Green Cards for Children Under 21


If your child is without legal immigration status, under 21 years old, and you are a single parent, your child may qualify for a Green Card!

The immigration status of the parent and means of entering the US does not matter.

Likewise, it does not matter if you or your child are being threatened with deportation or are already in immigration court proceedings.

Your child may qualify for a Green Card through this process in any of the following circumstances:

  • The other parent has abandoned the child;
  • The other parent has neglected the child;
  • The other parent has abused or mistreated the child;
  • Or one or both parents are deceased.

Additionally, you do not even have to be the parent or be related to the child in order to help them secure a Green Card.

After obtaining a Green Card your child will later have the opportunity to become a U.S. citizen.

Becoming a U.S. citizen will provide your child with countless opportunities in the future in their education, career, access to healthcare and other resources, and much more!

Call today for a free consultation with a licensed and experienced lawyer.


Do not miss your chance to change a child’s life!

Contact Us

2765 Coney Island Avenue, 2nd Fl.

Brooklyn, New York 11235